An update on our resuming actual services in the church, rather than just YouTube and Facebook video ones.
Sunday June 14 will be our first back in the church. However, due to the COVID19 pandemic we will be enforcing social distancing precautions.
These precautions include:
– using every other row of chairs and indicating with red and green notifications to show where people may or may not sit. Family members from the same household may sit together.
– hand sanitizer stations upon entrance to the church
– the greeters will maintain a list of who attends, for contact tracing purposes (if needed)
– practising social distancing when coming forward for the Communion with a spacing of 1.5m between persons
– hand sanitizer station before approaching the Communion rail
– Communion will be celebrated in both bread and wine, but only bread (wafers) will be distributed to the Congregation.
– after Communion use the side aisle to return to one’s seat
– No coffee time following the service until at least the beginning of July
We will also continue videoing our service as we did during the confinement. However, it will be available on YouTube and Facebook by Sunday evening, rather than on Sunday mornings as we did during the confinement.
There will be no services in church during November due to lockdown but they will be available from 9.30 on Sunday morning on YouTune, Facebook and this website.